Warning: Illegal string offset 'class' in /home/henryt23/public_html/wp-content/themes/theleaf/shortcodes/trx_basic/section.php on line 154
What are we looking for?
We are a team of passionate, quirky, tea drunk individuals who want to spread the love and knowledge of tea to the bay area. We’re looking for someone reliable and personable who is dedicated to honing their craft and knowledge of tea. While experience is great, we care more about who you are as a person and what you can bring to our team. We’re excited to train enthusiastic and driven people who care about what they do. Join us and grow into the fierce boba warrior we know you can be!
We are currently looking for baristas, shift leads, and potential managers for our San Francisco store as well as our upcoming Berkeley location. We require a one year commitment from potential candidates. You should be able to work a minimum of 2-3 days a week, weekends and nights included. Hours range from 10-20 hours per week for part time, 30-40 for full time.
You are expected to:
- Be helpful and hospitable to all guests and fellow teammates
- Taste and check everything to maintain quality and to further your own knowledge as a barista
- Stay knowledgeable about our menu and loose leaf tea offerings
- Support your team in various ways including:
- Keep the storefront and seating areas clean and organized
- Washing equipment
- Bussing tables
- Light prep work: cutting fruit, restocking supplies
- Be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Flexible Schedule
- Opportunities for advancement
- Free drinks
- Discounts to you and family/friends (We take care of our staff~)
- Company events/tasting events
- Bag of tea biweekly
- Most importantly, space to learn and grow as an individual and professional/artist/barista